Our Blog

7/3/12

Take a behind-the-scenes tour….

Last week we talked about Abode Gallery’s Design Studio, and this week I invite you to take a behind-the-scenes tour of International Market Square where the design work happens.

When I do design work, much of my time is spent at International Market Square.  See some of my favorite places, including Unique by Design, Ceramic Tile Works, Ambiante Ltd., and Charles Ray.

These are only four of the dozens of showrooms that we can access at International Market Square.  We use this vast selection to find just the right details for your home.  We love helping you create your home.  Discover how we can help you by e-mailing me or calling 715-442-2266.  You’ll be glad you did.

Alan
Abode Gallery
Stockholm

PS  Let your friends know, too.
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

CONTACT US

HOME

BLOG